Last Call: Racing Fink is fabulous

The creativity that arises from 24 Hours of LeMons teams never ceases to amaze me. Sure, 75% of the time it’s me staring at something Speedycop has created. But the other 25% is filled with crazy creations from all sorts of wonderful teams. Case in point; this Honda Del Sol… that is now a Radio Flyer wagon being “driven” by the Rat Fink.

This is glorious.

Last Call indicates the end of Hooniverse’s broadcast day. It’s meant to be an open forum for anyone and anything. Thread jacking is not only accepted, it’s encouraged.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

The maximum upload file size: 64 MB. You can upload: image, audio, video. Links to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and other services inserted in the comment text will be automatically embedded. Drop files here

7 responses to “Last Call: Racing Fink is fabulous”

  1. Batshitbox Avatar

    It blows my mind sometimes when I see what one determined fabricator can do if left alone for a while. This guy built his own English wheel and bead roller so he could build street legal “dwarf cars” that are entirely hand made (except the ancient Toyota drivetrains) down to the hinges and bezels. It’s like building model cars without a store bought kit, except nstead of putting them on a shelf you drive them to another time zone and back.

    I wish I’d had the internet back in 1994 when I rode across the US, because I probably went within a hundred miles of this guy and never knew he was there. I’ll catch him on the next trip, hopefully.

    1. Victor Avatar

      That is impressive , what a determined craftsman can build boggles the mind sometimes.

    2. JayP Avatar

      I was following Ernie Adams on FB but hadn’t seen anything in years. Seems he shut that page down to start another.

  2. 0A5599 Avatar

    Ed Roth was at a car show in one of his final years. His booth had no traffic. I always regret not going over and starting up a conversation.