Last Call- Spoiler Alert Edition

Awww damn, I was gonna watch that!

Image source: []










Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

The maximum upload file size: 64 MB. You can upload: image, audio, video. Links to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and other services inserted in the comment text will be automatically embedded. Drop files here

  1. Jo Schmo Avatar
    Jo Schmo

    Best. Spoiler. Ever.

  2. Bret Avatar

    Damn! I've been wanting to print movie spoilers in small font on my Miata's spoiler. Now everyone will accuse me of copying this guy.

  3. Joe Btfsplk Avatar
    Joe Btfsplk

    Is that a Porch?

    1. buzzboy7 Avatar

      Veranda maybe?

  4. SSurfer321 Avatar

    I call photoshop. We all know Porsche drivers are arrogant a$$hole$ without a sense of humor.

    1. dragon951 Avatar

      Hey, that's a stereotype! Assholes only comprise 95% of Porsche drivers. The other 5% are spoiled children of Moviestars/CEOs, who have a 2nd Grade sense of humor in place of their common sense. You know, the common sense that the engine heat is going to melt/burn that sign on permanently.
      "The spoiled child spoiled his spoiler with spoilers."

  5. Matt Avatar

    Okay but what movie/tv show is he/she talking about?

  6. Van Sarockin Avatar
    Van Sarockin

    Spoiler spoilers, it's a public service. That's one less book I need to read.